(say 1735 - )
|Father||John Fairbairn (m. Bessie fflint)2 (bet. 1690 - 1708 - bet. 1741 - 1805)|
|Mother||Bessie Flint (bet. 1700 - 1710 - aft. 1741)|
BDMsArchibald? Fairbairn was born say 1735 ?ROX or ?BEW, SCT, estimated to fit into a gap in the children of John & Bessie (FLINT) FAIRBAIRN.2
DNA InfoArchibald? belongs to a tested line in the FAIRBAIRN Surname DNA Project. Follow this link for supplementary DNA information.
LinksClick here to see Archibald?'s page on WikiTree, a collaborative on-line tree with an easily navigable range of charts.7
Follow this link for Lorna's family information on Archibald? Fairbairn.
|Charts||Lineage 1e: John & Bessie (fflint) FAIRBAIRN|
|Last Edited||3 Jan 2015|
- Assumes that the Archibald bap. that I have ascribed to Archibald and Alison is their first born, and they followed the Scottish naming pattern.
- [S2656] FamilyTree DNA, "FamilyTree DNA", FAIRBAIRN Surname DNA Project, 36/37 marker match between descendants of two contemporary (time and place) Archibald FAIRBAIRNs, Dec 2007.
- [S2664] BEW: Whitsome 1-place study: Lesley R online at http://homepages.ipact.nl/~robertson/, Bap. 1783 Archibald s/o Archibald (hynd, resident Whitsome Vaults), extract rcvd Dec 2007.
- [S2] Lorna Henderson, "FAIRBAIRN Analysis", Dec 2007.
- [S2656] FamilyTree DNA, "FamilyTree DNA", FAIRBAIRN Surname DNA Project, 37/37 marker match between descendants of Archibald FAIRBAIRN & Mary GRIERSON, and of William FAIRBAIRN & Jean WANLESS, Mar 2008.
- [S14] FAIRBAIRN Surname DNA Project online at http://worldfamilies.net/surnames/fairbairn/results.html, 67 marker results for the three matching participants, rcvd Apr 2008.
- [S3217] WikiTree online at http://WikiTree.com/, Oct 2011.