(26 Apr 1872 - 17 Apr 1964)
|Father||Peter Fairbairn (circa 1838 - Dec 1880)|
|Mother||Elizabeth Runciman2 (circa May 1841 - Dec 1925)|
BDMsMarion Fairbairn was born on 26 Apr 1872 Shore, Dunbar, ELN, SCT, cert. shows Marion as d/o Peter FAIRBAIRN fisherman & Elizabeth m.s. LITSTER (marr. Oct 1862, Dunbar* ); Born 11:30 pm. Reg. 8th May by father Peter FAIRBAIRN, present
* close! Peter FAIRBAIRN and Elizabeth RUNCIMAN, ie not Litster, married Oct 1859 Dunbar. No sign (yet) of a Litster/Fairbairn marriage at all. There is however an Elizabeth LITSTER birth in the OPR for Haddington 1845.2,1,3
Marion Fairbairn married Joseph Dickson Golightly in 1897 Dunbar, ELN, SCT.4
Marion Golightly died on 17 Apr 1964 Lloydminster, SAS, CAN, at age 91.2,5
CensusMaria Fairbairn appeared on the census of 3 Apr 1881 7 Custom House Sq, Dunbar, ELN, SCT, in the household of Elizabeth Runciman as daughter of Elizabeth.2
LinksClick here to see Marion's page on WikiTree, a (free) collaborative on-line tree.7
|Charts||Lineage 1a1: George & Christian (BOOKLES) FAIRBAIRN|
|Last Edited||27 Jan 2019|
- [S56] Scottish BMDB entries (from 1855), http://www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk/index.php, Birth 26 Apr 1872 Marion d/o Peter FAIRBAIRN & Elizabeth LITSTER, Dunbar, ELN, 706/58, copy d/loaded Jan 2019.
- [S210] 1881 Census transcripts, UK, via Family Search/LDS CDs, FHL Film 0224025 GRO Ref Volume 706 EnumDist 6 Page 5, extracted Aug 2004.
- [S2] Lorna Henderson, "FAIRBAIRN Analysis", Jan 2019.
- [S2970] Births deaths marriages index: Scotland 1855+, Marr. 1897 Joseph Dickson GOLIGHTLY & Marion FAIRBAIRN, 706/ 17 Dunbar, extracted Jan 2019 , http://scotlandspeople.gov.uk
- [S2811] Find A Grave online at http://findagrave.com, H/stone Joseph GOLIGHTLY (6 Apr 1871 - 4 Feb 1943) & Marion GOLIGHTLY (26 Apr 1872 - 17 Apr 1964), Lloydminster, SAS, memorial #61257766, extracted Jan 2019.
- [S1] Lorna Henderson, "FAIRBAIRN Conclusions", Jan 2019.
- [S3217] WikiTree online at http://WikiTree.com/, https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Fairbairn-1257, uploaded Jan 2019.