James Fairbairn (m. Agnes LINDSAY)1
(say 1760 - )
BDMsJames Fairbairn was born say 1760 ?Ednam, ROX, SCT.1
James Fairbairn married Agnes Lindsay say 1785 ?Ednam, ROX.1
DNA InfoJames belongs to a tested line in the FAIRBAIRN Surname DNA Project. Follow this link for supplementary DNA information.
LinksClick here to see James's page on WikiTree, a (free) collaborative on-line tree.3
|Agnes Lindsay (say 1760 - )|
|Charts||Lineage 1a: James & Agnes (LINDSAY) FAIRBAIRN|
|Last Edited||14 Jun 2017|
- [S55] Scottish BMDB entries (to 1854), http://www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk/index.php, Birth 7 Dec 1788 Alexr s/o James FAIRBAIRN & Agnes LINDSAY, Par. of Ednam, ROX Dist 788 010 118, copy d/loaded May 2008.
- [S14] FAIRBAIRN Surname DNA Project online at http://worldfamilies.net/surnames/fairbairn/results.html, Stewart (F-38), Bob (F-34), (F-42), exact 67/67/ match, extracted from FT DNA GAP, Jun 2011.
- [S3217] WikiTree online at http://WikiTree.com/, Uploaded Jun 2015.
- [S1596] Online search: assorted surnames, International Genealogical Index (IGI), Bap. 16 Apr 1786 Thomas s/o James FAIRAIRN & Agness LINDSEY, batch 7104002 Sheet 70 Call 1235138, Ednam, ROX, extracted May 2008.
- [S56] Scottish BMDB entries (from 1855), http://www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk/index.php, Dth 30 Aug 1870 Thomas FAIRBAIRN, aged 85 widower of Helen McLEAN, reg. Kelso, ROX 793/00 pg 33 #97, copy d/loaded Jan 2009.