Mary Catherine Fairbairn1
(17 Sep 1855 - aft. 1930)
|Father||William Fairbairn2 (circa 1822 - Dec 1912)|
|Mother||Catharine Morgan2 (Apr 1830 - Nov 1905)|
BDMsMary Catherine Fairbairn was born on 17 Sep 1855 Richmond, Bathurst Dist, ONT, CAN.2 She was baptized on 24 Oct 1855 Richmond, Bathurst Dist, ONT.2
Mary Catherine Fairbairn married Peter Nelson Keller say 1878 ?Napanee, Lennox & Addington Co., ONT, CAN.1
Mary Catherine Fairbairn died aft. 1930 ?Oakland, Alameda Co., CA, USA; Poss. the Mary KELLER registered as dying at age 82 on 18 Sep 1935, reg. San Bernardino, California, USA?3,4
CensusMary Catherine Fairbairn appeared on the census of 1861 Richmond, Lennox & Addington Co., ONT, CAN, in the household of William Fairbairn and Catharine Morgan.8 Mary Catherine Fairbairn appeared on the census of 1871 Richmond, Lennox Co., ONT, CAN, in the household of William Fairbairn and Catharine Morgan.9
Mary Catherine Fairbairn appeared on the census of Apr 1891 4 1/4, Camden, Addington Co., ONT, CAN, with Peter Nelson Keller, enumerated as KELLAR (all b ONT, Meth.): Peter Nils 36 F/M b ONT hse carpenter; wife Mary 35 F b SCT M b ONT; Children: Mabel 11, Arch G 8, Ida May 7, Anna Melia? 3, William F 2, Albert K 5/12.10
Mary Catherine Fairbairn appeared on the census of May 1901 Newburgh Village, Addington Co., ONT, CAN, with Peter Nelson Keller, enumerated as KELLAR (all b ONT): Peter Nelson 46 carpenter b 16 Feb 1855 Dutch; wife Mary Catherine 45 b 17 Sep 1855 Scotch; Children: Archibald Goodson 18 apprentice carpenter b 27 Oct 1882; Ida May 17 dressmaker b 15 Mar 1884; Ann Amelia 13 b 17 May 1887; William F 12 b 16 Sep 1888; Kenneth Albert 10 b 24 Oct 1890; Aleta Maria 3 b 12 Oct 1897 all Dutch.1
Mary Catherine Keller appeared on the census of 1906 Maryland St (417), Ward 3, Winnipeg, MAN, CAN, with Peter Nelson Keller, enumerated as KELLER: Peter K (sic) 51; wife Mary 51 ; Children: Anna 19, William 19, Kenneth 16, ?Maneta? 9, all b. ONT; Boarders (TURNER): James wid. 25, Agnes unm, 20, both b. ONT.11 Mary Catherine Keller appeared on the census of 9 Apr 1930 at 47th Ave (2166) Brooklyn Twp, Oakland, Alameda Co., CA, USA, in the household of Charles Edgar Kennedy and Ida May Kellar as mother-in-law of Charles Edgar Kennedy.12
LinksClick here to see Mary's page on WikiTree, a (free) collaborative on-line tree.13
Follow this link for Lorna's family information on Mary Catherine Fairbairn.
|Peter Nelson Keller (Feb 1855 - bet. Apr 1929 - 1930)|
|Charts||Lineage 1e: John & Bessie (fflint) FAIRBAIRN|
|Last Edited||13 Feb 2017|
- [S809] Census image, Canada, via Ancestry.com, 1901 Newburgh (Village), Addington, Ontario. Page 10, Family No: 107, hsehold of Peter Nelson & Mary Catharine KELLAR, extracted Aug 2009.
- [S1961] Www FAIRBAIRN searches and miscellaneous correspondence by LornaHen (1) Birth 17 Sep / bap. 24 Oct 1855 Mary d/o William and Catharine FAIRBAIRN, Richmond Twp, Bathurst Dist, ONT, Vol 1 pg 241, from Methodist Baptisms, found at http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~wjmartin/…, extracted Jul 2008.
- [S2772] John MOXNESS, "EMails FAIRBAIRN/MORGAN ex John M," e-mail to Lorna Henderson, Family Group Photo William & Katherine (MORGAN) FAIRBAIRN, rcvd Sep 2008.
- [S3335] Index of births, marriages and deaths, Dth 18 Sep 1935 Mary KELLER, aged 82, reg. San Bernardino, CA, extracted Jan 2015.
- [S2] Lorna Henderson, "FAIRBAIRN Analysis", Jan 2015.
- [S3445] (Ancestry/Family Search), Ontario, Canada Marriages, 1801-1928: Marr. 16 Apr 1879 Mary d/o Elliot & Julia Mary FAIRBURN (sic); Roger John PEPPER s/o John PEPPER & Elizabeth SANDERS, Exeter, Huron Co., ONT, extracted from image Jan 2015.
- [S407] 1901 Census images, Canada, via Ancestry, Tuckersmith, Huron (south/sud), Ontario; Page: 4; Family No: 43, hsehold of Roger J & Mary PEPPER, extracted Feb 2017.
- [S809] Census image, Canada, via Ancestry.com, 1861 Richmond, Lennox and Addington, Ontario; Roll: C-1047-1048, hsehold of Wm & Catherine FAIRBURN (Pg 52 ctd on pg 51 !), extracted Aug 2009.
- [S809] Census image, Canada, via Ancestry.com, 1871 Richmond, Lennox, Ontario; Roll: C-9995; Family No: 200, hsehold of William & Catherine FAIRBURN, extracted Jul 2009.
- [S406] 1891 Census images, Canada, via Ancestry, Camden, Addington, Ontario. Roll: T-6322, Family No: 82, hshold of Peter Nils & Mary KELLAR, extracted Aug 2009.
- [S809] Census image, Canada, via Ancestry.com, 1906 Area 3C, Ward 3 Winnipeg, MAN, Page: 97; Family No: 640, hsehold of Peter N & Mary KELLER, extracted Dec 2014.
- [S310] 1930 Census images, USA, Oakland, Alameda, California; Roll: 107; Page: 11A; Enumeration District: 0161; Image: 187.0; FHL microfilm: 2339842, hsehold of Charles & Ida KENNEDY, extracted Dec 2014.
- [S3217] WikiTree online at http://WikiTree.com/, Mar 2013.
- [S3335] Index of births, marriages and deaths, Dth 1 Apr 1956 Archibald G KELLER, s/o KELLER & FAIRBAIRN, b. 27 Oct 1882 CAN, SSN 558443811, extracted Dec 2014.