(say 1760 - )
BDMsAgnes Brack was born say 1760 ?Lauder, BEW, SCT, ?to a James and Margaret? (none obv. on IGI.)3,1
Agnes Brack married James Fairbairn, son of Alexander Fairbairn and Bety Newton, on 20 Mar 1783 Lauder, Par. of Lauder, BEW, SCT, Lauder entry headed "Fairbairn & Brack" reads: "James Fairbairn in the parish of Westruther and Agnes Brack in this parish, Contracted in order to marriage the 1st Febry and married the 20th March 1783";
Westruther entry for Febry 1st 1783: "Booked in order to marriage James Fairbairn in this parish & Agnes Brack in Lauder parish."3,1
|James Fairbairn (say 1760 - aft. 1802)|
|Charts||Alexander & Betsy (NEWTON) FAIRBAIRN|
Wanted: Alexander & Betsy (NEWTON) FAIRBAIRN
|Last Edited||25 Mar 2012|
- [S55] Scottish BMDB entries (to 1854), http://www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk/index.php, Marr. 20 Mar 1783 James FAIRBAIRN, Westruther & Agnes BRACK, Lauder, booked both parishes 1 Feb, Lauder 748/00 0010 0180, Westruther 756/00 0010 0349, copies d/loaded Sep 2010.
- [S55] Scottish BMDB entries (to 1854), http://www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk/index.php, Birth 18 Aug Bap. 12 Sep 1802 William s/o James FAIRBAIRN & Agnes BRACK, Carrolside Mill, Legerwood, BEW 749/00 0010 0161, copy d/loaded Sep 2010.
- [S2449] Wikipedia online at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page, Birth 9 Apr 1794 John s/o James FAIRBAIRN & Agnes BLACK (sic - see brother William's bap. which says BRACK), Carolside Mill, Legerwood, Berwicshire (quoting HC BOTHA's "John Fairbairn in South Africa" 336pp, hardback, d.w., No 5, Cape Town , 1984), extracted Sep 2010.
- [S55] Scottish BMDB entries (to 1854), http://www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk/index.php, Birth 22 Mar 1784 Alexander s/o James FAIRBAIRN, Burntopburn Mill, Westruther, BEW 756/00 0010 0220, copy d/loaded Sep 2010.
- [S55] Scottish BMDB entries (to 1854), http://www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk/index.php, Birth 26 Dec 1785 Bap 6 Jan 1786 Margaret d/o James FAIRBAIRN & Agnes BRACK, reg. Edinburgh St Cuthberts, MLN 685/02 0100 0520, copy d/loaded Sep 2010.
- [S2] Lorna Henderson, "FAIRBAIRN Analysis", Oct 2010.